She has been privileged to host several Pregnancy and Pregnancy-related forums, some of which are:
- A Conferences titled “My Fruitful Season I” with Dr. Kehinde Kupolati (Chief Medical Director, Iye Hospital, Ibadan) in 2014
- A Conference titled “Pregnant Couple” with Dr. Christopher Aimakhu (Senior Consultant, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University College Hospital, UCH, Ibadan). 2015
- An Interview with Saturday Tribune, January 2015
- An interview on Inspirational FM. Spoke on “Violence in Pregnancy” in 2015
- Mothers’ Class, a Postnatal class for new moms on how to cope with the challenges of motherhood
- A Conference titled “My Fruitful Season II” with Dr. Bukunmi Kolade (Fertility Specialist, Vine Branch Medical Centre, Ibadan) in 2016
- An Interview with Channels Television’s “My Big Story” on ‘Pregnancy-related issues in Nigeria’ for International Women’s Day 2016
She is also the initiator of Project Care, a non-profit Organization that seeks to reduce Maternal and Infant Mortality rate in Nigeria, through information dissemination, provision of essential delivery Kits, financial assistance for delivery etc. She obtained her first degree from the University of Ibadan and also has a course Certificate in “Childbirth, a global perspective” from the Emory University, Atlanta.
Tolu is married to Femi Aladesanmi and they are blessed with Children. She Pastors Global Harvest Church International under the leadership of Pastors Victor and Jumoke Adeyemi.